2020-2021 Leadership Applications Closed
Whether it's on a team, as a coordinator or a small group leader, there is a place and an opportunity for you to serve at Clemson Wesley. Applications for 2021-2022 will open Spring 2021.
Join the Team
Potential areas for you to serve include:
- Evensong (weekly): responsible for organizing volunteers, set up and take down of weekly Sunday night functions
- AV, coordination with worship team and speaker, name tags, CLC set up
- Eventide (weekly): responsible for planning and organizing weekly Wednesday night service
- WB set up, Lyrics/Announcements slides, coordination with worship team and speaker, recruiting volunteers for name tags/desserts
- Campus Outreach: responsible for maintaining contact with campus through student-based opportunities and event planning
- Ex: Tiger Prowl, Freshmen Move In, Exam Weeks goodie bags, random acts of kindness
- Local Missions: responsible for creating relationships with local ministries or service opportunities and organizing CW group to volunteer
- Ex: Homecoming Week Habitat Guarding, Ann Hope Soup Kitchen, Rise Against Hunger
- Prayer Team: responsible for praying for our ministry and its students. In the past has met weekly for short devotional and group prayer experience
- Special Events: Retreat Prayer Vigil, Prayer Walk on campus
- Social: responsible for envisioning, planning and implementing/delegating social events for the ministry
- Ex: Homecoming Tailgate, Halloween Party, End of the Year Party, Braves Game, PALentine's Day
- Communications: responsible for sharing the story of Clemson Wesley through communication vessels like social media and print design. Team will work closely with GraceAnne for videos, photography, social media, etc. This team is for you if you have a creative eye and like to be a part of communicating with those in Wesley and potentially coming to Wesley!
- Small Group Leader: leads their specified small group on a weekly basis. They are responsible to plan, lead and recruit for their small group with resources and supporting from CW staff
- Ministry Coordinator: leads their designated team in their area of ministry. Ministry Coordinators also work together to lead the campus ministry through planning events, connecting with students, and supporting their team members
- Team Member: supports their ministry team and coordinators in various capacities from planning events and connecting with students
Have any questions?
Contact Steve or GraceAnne if you want to know more about positions, responsibilities or expectations. We would love to find a place for you to serve!